VINCI Hackathon Competition Results - Nice Côte d'Azur 2015
Review of #VINCI_UX
Once the last demonstrations were over, the jury retired to deliberate and reward the best three digital application projects. Developers, designers, marketers, idea owners and start-ups had each taken turns reinventing customer experience for spectators and travellers.
All teams were assessed on the basis of concept originality best matching the theme and consumer expectations, as well as the efforts made during this 48-hour hackathon at the Allianz Riviera.
The results were announced shortly after 7 pm.
17 projects were announced and the winners will be picked by an audience vote on a dedicated Facebook page at http://bit.ly/VINCI_UX (voting starts on April 17th and closes on May 4th, 2015):
- Babble Car
- Be Me
- Fast Way
- Highway to game
- My Stadium
- Screens for humans
- Share it
- VINCI’s turtle
- Dématérialisation des péages (toll-booth digitisation)
- Light 4 Events
- My Little Extra
- My VINCI Wallet
- Trip Out
2- The Winners
- The 2nd Jury Prize (presented by Allianz Riviera Chairman Xavier Lortat-Jacob) went to Light 4 Events (a cheque for €2,000 and assistance from VINCI)
- The 1st Jury Prize (presented by Escota Managing Director Paul Maarek) went to Babble Car (a cheque for €4,000 and assistance from VINCI)
- The Special Prize for Stadiums (Xavier Lortat-Jacob) went to Be Me (assistance from VINCI)
- The Special Prize for Motorways (Paul Maarek) went to Wever (assistance from VINCI)
- The NCA Metropole Prize (presented by Christian Tordo, Deputy Mayor of Nice, in charge of the Economy, Jobs and Industry) went to Easy’t (6 months’ residence at the CEEI-Pépinière Nice Côte d'Azur incubator)
- The NCA Metropole Special Prize (Christian Tordo) went to Yeskip (formerly My VINCI club) (4 admissions to the European Innovation Awards)
Congratulations to all 29 projects and to the 124 participants!